The conference will take place in Leipzig. The plenary session will be additionaly streamed and can thus be followed digitally. (this does not apply to the workshops).
The program consists of a plenary session and smaller workshops. The presentations are mainly in German. The presentations will be simultaneously translated by an interpreter and can be viewed digitally.
Please find the scientific programme here.
Manipulation/ mobilization of upper cervical joints
Dysfunction of LWs and pelvis
From findings to specific training
Clinical diagnostics for sciatica patients
MM in multimodal complex therapy
Cervicothoracic transition and shoulder
Functional medicine - more than just a label (lectures and discussion)
Plenum 1 Conference theme "Manual dysfunction and pain" with the three subthemes:
- The nature of segmental dysfunction (lecture will be simultaneously translated into German).
- New findings in pain research and their clinical relevance
- Evidence of manual medicine
Further plenary sessions with the topics:
- The painful dysfunction in clinical practice
- Manual medicine in the cranial field
- MM - active therapy, patient education and motivation
The International Academy of Musculoskeletal Manual Medicine (IAMMM) is invited to report on "clinical examination for radiculopathy".